Applications open in March! Register interest below
Are you committed to helping people in need or improving the environment?
This programme has helped almost 2,000 people like you to start up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations.
This year, we’ll support a further 260 people across the UK with:
- A learning programme
- A grant (£1,000 – £7,000)
- A supportive community of like-minded peers
About the programme
The Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme is run in partnership with the School for Social Entrepreneurs, and jointly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.
Which level should I apply for?
- Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old. It makes £0 – £15,000 a year.
- You want to learn how to establish your organisation.
- Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff. It makes at least £15,000 a year.
- You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact, to build a solid foundation.
- Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff. It makes at least £75,000 a year (no upper limit).
- Your organisation already has a solid foundation. Now you want to learn how to scale it to create even more impact.